Best Practices in SEO
A detailed list of SEO best practices in 2016 can be found in this post! We also compiled a list with bad practices in SEO! Enjoy:
▪ Content Optimization: We understand the dynamics of search engines – how they work, when they work, and where they work. We also know that each search engine has unique methods for indexing and page-ranking. We make sure that your new or existing site is ready to be indexed by hundreds of top search engines.
▪ Best Practices: Top search engines such as Google, BING, and Yahoo use certain methods to determine what order pages are listed, according to what search terms are used. Even if your website is indexed, there’s a good chance it will be buried under thousands and thousands of other pages that use the same keywords. The perfect combination of Page Content, Backwards Links, and Keyword Placement can ensure higher page ranking.
▪ Worst Practices: Top search engines penalize sites that use ‘tricks’ and ‘scams’ to try and deceive them in order to increase page ranking. Many web developers unknowingly create sites that are penalized by search engines. At webdesigneuropean.eu we are constantly studying search engines and how they operate. Not only do we understand how to improve ranking, we also know how to avoid being penalized.
If you choose webdesigneuropean.eu to develop a web or e-commerce presence, you won’t have to worry about website optimization for your project. We integrate this service into every project for the internet. If you have an existing site that needs to be optimized, we will work with you to find a solution that fits your needs as well as your budget.
Whether you have an existing web presence, or you are working with webdesigneuropean.eu to develop one, we will work with you to maximize your site’s search-ability for optimum search engine performance.
Once we find out how to direct traffic to your site, we need to make sure we can turn the traffic into revenues. This means turning a real, live browser of your site into a real, live customer of your business. No matter what kind of business you are managing, webdesigneuropean.eu has a online marketing solution that will work:
▪ E-Commerce: For many companies, a website is the place where transactions are processed. This means users can purchase products and services online. In this case, we focus on important elements of your site, including usability, security and marketing. Our goal is to make sure browsers of your site know what you’re selling, why it’s important for them to have it, and how they can have it right now – exactly the way they want it.
▪ Face to Face: A large portion of our clients provide products and services that are not easily sold online. For things like wedding dresses, water-heater installations and 2% milk, the point-of-sale generally happens face to face in a store or at the home of a consumer. In this case, our goal is to turn browsers into leads and in-store shoppers. We use proven techniques to keep your browsers interested in your products and services – so interested that they will come visit you, or even invite you to come visit them.
▪ Special Interest: In some cases, a company wants to provide a web presence that will promote new profitability that is somewhat indirect. Some companies are interested in providing information for prospective share-holders. Some companies are interested in providing non-commercial resources available to the general public. No matter what kind of content or functionality a company is working to provide, webdesigneuropean.eu has SEO solutions that turn traffic into revenues.
As it is with website Google Optimization, if you choose webdesigneuropean.eu to develop a web or e-commerce presence, you won’t have to worry about optimizing your project to generate customers. Again, we integrate this service into every project for the internet. If you have an existing site that needs to be optimized, we will work with you to find a solution that fits your needs as well as your budget.